Named for the intense geothermal activity within its boundaries, the Hell’s Gate National Park is a remarkable quarter of the Great Rift Valley. Spectacular scenery including the towering cliffs, water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub clad volcanoes and belching plumes of geothermal steam make it one of the most atmospheric Parks in Africa. Hell’s Gate is an ideal venue for a day trip from Nairobi where, in addition to the bio-diversity that includes raptors, visitors can enjoy mountain biking, rock climbing and a natural spa
– Game viewing
– Raptor nesting in cliffs
– Spectacular Gorge walk
– Hot springs
– The Olkaria Geothermal Station, OLKARIA HOT SPA
– – Fischer’s Tower
– Tourist circuits, nature trails and picnic sites
– Rock Climbing
What your get when you travel with Kwanza Safaris: One of the best Tour Company in Kenya
Citizen Adult Ksh; 2900 Child Ksh 2,600
Residents Adult: Ksh; 4,100 Child 3,100
Non Resident Adult: Ksh 7,300; Child 5,200
Child rates applies from 3 yrs – 11 yrs.
CHARGES INCLUSIVE OF;
-Transport to and fro
– All entrance fees
– Services of a professional Tour guide
CHARGES EXCLUSIVE OF;
– Tips and gratuities and any other thing not mentioned above.
– Extra drinking water/Personal drinks/snacks
– Cycling in the Park (600) self sponsored)
– Swimming at Olkaria Hot spa 400 (self sponsored)
– Rock climbing 500(self sponsored)
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU:-
– Swimming costume
– Identification cards,
– Flat comfortable shoes / sneakers
– Binoculars, camera, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses.
– A towel
PAYMENT AND RESERVATIONS:
We shall only reserve spaces upon down payment of at least 50% (or full payment): Balances shall be cleared in Mpesa on the day of travel before departure.
LIPA NA MPESA
Buy goods Till Number 684126
C H PAINITE LIMITED
CANCELLATION TERMS & CONDITIONS.
More than 14 days before – 75% refund less transaction charges
More than 7 days – 50% refund less transaction charges.
Less than 7 days – No refund.
PICK UP AT 7.00 AM AT Jeevanjee Gardens opposite moi avenue primary school
Office: +254 724 020 328