Enjoy a small-group, 2-day tour to Amboseli National Park. Your driver/guide will pick you up at your hotel around 7am and take you on safari to Amboseli which is known for larges elephant herds and for superb Mount Kilimanjaro views.
- Combine a wildlife safari with views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- No extra costs: Enjoy included entrance fees, meals, and accommodations
- Small-group tour ensures personalized guide service
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Nairobi hotels
What to Expect
Set at the bottom of Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak the Amboseli National Park is normally referred to as the “Kilimanjaro’s Royal Court”. Amboseli is located in Loitoktok District in the RiftValley. The eco-system is mainly savannah grasslands and spreads across the Kenya Tanzania border. While visiting Amboseli safari you have majestic views of Kilimanjaro, close to largest herds of free ranging elephants and also home to big 5.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Depart Nairobi at 7am after a delightful breakfast and drive south across the Athi Plains, home of the Masai and on to Amboseli. Amboseli is renowned for its large herds of free-ranging African elephants as well as huge herds of wildebeests and many other animals including giraffes, African lions, monkeys, zebras, hyenas and antelope with Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak providing a beautiful back drop. We arrive early mid-day and freshen up, followed by lunch and a short rest. You later explore the Amboseli plains in an evening game drive at 1600 hours. Dinner & Overnight at Amboseli
Day2: Amboseli – Nairobi
You will wake for early morning game drive and this early morning is one of the best times to see Mt Kilimanjaro. An early morning light reveal the Mountain Kilimanjaro turned into dark hue of purple and its snow into an ethereal pink and the sight of the mountain high above herds of elephants crossing the Amboseli plains is a timeless African image. You head back to the lodge for breakfast and later pack your bags and return to Nairobi.
Your Nairobi Hotel/Accommodation/Airport
Returns to original departure point
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small-Group Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
KES 36,164.50 PP USD362